I ordered a pair of red wedges, size 8 womens during the TOMS sale event.I was surprised when a package showed up only a few days after I placed the order.

I noticed the box seemed very light for wedge shoes. When I opened the box, the product I received was a WHITE classic canvas MENS shoe in size 8.5. You cannot get any further from what I ordered. I wish I had found this customer complaint site before I decided to order from Hautelook.

I have never had this happen on any other website I have ordered from. I am shocked that it happened with a company associated with Nordstrom. The order slip enclosed had the correct item listed, so it seems like the warehouse doesn't have any QA process in place. When I called customer service they just said I could only return the item and not get the item I ordered.

WHAT?! The company they partner with sends them the list of inventory they can sell and if they send them the wrong items, there's nothing they can do about it. None of that makes sense. They basically tried to BS their way out of it.

Even if they sent them the wrong items there should be some type of cross check between the items listed on the site and items they actually have in the warehouse.

This company should not be in business.They offered me a $10 credit on the site, but there is no way I am ordering anything ever again from them.

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments