I used to a loyal customer for Hautelook but they have now lost me as customer.Once again I placed an order, had to wait a long time to receive it and they sent me the wrong dang item!!!

I ordered a green and white skirt, size large and they sent me a orange and blue blouse, size small. REALLY??? The order # and SKU # are clearly different than what is on the label of the bag. No one checks this stuff before they send it???

Mother's Day gift ruined.

This is the third time they sent me an item that I did not order, the wrong color and one time they sent me an extra item I didn't order along with one that I did. So someone never got their blouse. Than they cancel orders and don't update the shipping and you are waiting.

They need hooked on phonics.No more for me.

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Hautelook - Receiving a Damaged product Hautelook "Hautelook DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A PACKAGE BE FILLED WITH SAFETY! In clarification, I received my packaged (I ordered an eye shadow palette) and I opened it, was..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more