HauteLook sent me a pkg weighing 1lb 6oz as a 10oz parcel.In other words, THEIR shipping dept.

should have weighed the box instead of slapping insufficient postage on it and mailing it to me POSTAGE DUE. (To top it off, the watch they sent didn't run.) I had to pay $6 postage due to pick it up from the P.O. and they won't refund me the $6. wtf?

and this is a Nordstrom co.?"We reached out to our finance dept and they say there is no way they can issue a refund from more than the purchase price." This is why American commerce is screwed up.

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Hautelook - Receiving a Damaged product Hautelook "Hautelook DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A PACKAGE BE FILLED WITH SAFETY! In clarification, I received my packaged (I ordered an eye shadow palette) and I opened it, was..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more