They add on $10.15 for shipping as well as a 20% surcharge for any international buyers.I purchased $126 worth of goods and I checked the Canadain import duty & taxes and it came to $15.12.

They charged me $25.20. They say this is for government taxes and duty, however they do not remit the taxes to anyone, they simply pocket the extra money.

So what happens is you end up with a 30% additional sur-charge ($30.00) if you spend $100, oh and it includes shipping......I think they are ripping their Canadian customer & memebers off.

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments

Hautelook - Vintage Rolex Watch Review from Stafford, Virginia Hautelook "Vantage rolex on hautlook is scam i bought 2 watches for $17000 and both of them are not authentic . I am very disappointed they won't return it either ...." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more