1.2K views
Additional Fees

Hi, I purchased Suzy Levian Jewelry from Hautelook for my wife. Just got them apprised and the information i received was very disturbing.

The Suzy Levian Pendant wasn't sapphire, It was CZ. I'm bring this to your attention because I'm holding you accountable. I dont want an other piece of Jewelry I just want you to stop sell Suzy Levian Jewelry and an other jewelry that is fake and misrepresented. I'm going to reporting this and Suzy Levian Jewelry and Hautelook are at fault.

Im going to expose this scam to NBC and ABC news if you run another Suzy Levian Jewelry flashsale or any other company that is fake!!!! Do you even test the jewelry before you sell them!!!!! Hautelook is fully responsibly.. Im sorry for being rude but Im just really very upset.

I Really don't want an other piece and Im not returning the jewelry back per request of my lawyer. I am just requesting you never let any fake jewelry be sold on your website like Suzy Levian's Jewelry fake Sapphire.

It was CZ!!!!!!! How could you have let this happen.

Review about: Suzy Levian Pendant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

#1281963

LOL,

Suzy Levian Jewelry are CZ but it looks like they "say" they sell diamonds and sapphire. I hope the diamonds aren't CZ.

#1281962

Omg,

Same thing happened to me. Suzy Levian said it was sapphire but it was really CZ. I just returned it but know I regret not saying anything!!!!!!!!