Kingman, Arizona

I ordered several items from theBalm and after waiting for almost three weeks finally got my package, which isn't bad considering I've heard that it takes other people's orders months.However, when my package got here, my three little makeup items (all pressed powders) were thrown in a big box with no protective packaging, no bubble or anything.

All three of my products were completely broken and crumbled. After calling customer care I was told pretty much to deal with it since it's non refundable and not returnable/exchangeable.

Im upset that I spent money on products that are literally not usable in any way.I definitely will not order from Hautelook again.

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments

Had It

They are crooks. I've had it with this company and will be letting the legal system handle my complaints about this company going forward.

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more