Featured Not resolved

Vantage rolex on hautlook is scam i bought 2 watches for $17000 and both of them are not authentic . I am very disappointed they won't return it either . Shame on those people and the people who are running the website .

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Hautelook and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hautelook to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hautelook vintage rolex watch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments

Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Hautelook - Receiving a Damaged product Hautelook "Hautelook DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A PACKAGE BE FILLED WITH SAFETY! In clarification, I received my packaged (I ordered an eye shadow palette) and I opened it, was..." Read more HAUTELOOK  - SENDS WRONG STUFF AND CANT RETURN Hautelook "HAUTELOOK (Hautelook.com) sent me the king size version of the QUEEN size bedskirt I ordered - the QUEEN size is clearly stated on every order form -from the email confirmation..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more