San Diego, California

HAUTELOOK (Hautelook.com) sent me the king size version of the QUEEN size bedskirt I ordered - the QUEEN size is clearly stated on every order form -from the email confirmation to the shipping receipt. Their mistake, not mine.

Related: Hautelook has the worst customer service.

Unfortunately for me, because this item is not clothing or footwear (the only items eligible for return or exchange on HAUGHTELOOK.com), I'm SOL (Sh*t out of luck).

This item also took about a month to arrive, so I was even more let down.

$49.95 down the drain - so disappointing. I'm sticking to OneKingsLane.com - Customer service is far superior.

Don't waste your time or money.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hautelook Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments

HauteLook Member Care

I am responding from HauteLook.I apologize for the inconvenience that our error has created.

Please reach out to our Member Care department at 1-888-547-8438.

We can certainly work this out.

-Chris

The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Offerup - Buyer was a Thief Offerup "We were selling an I Phone 7 plus on offer up. The buyer made an offer and we sent 3 people to meet with this man at a very busy..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more