San Diego, California

HAUTELOOK (Hautelook.com) sent me the king size version of the QUEEN size bedskirt I ordered - the QUEEN size is clearly stated on every order form -from the email confirmation to the shipping receipt. Their mistake, not mine.

Unfortunately for me, because this item is not clothing or footwear (the only items eligible for return or exchange on HAUGHTELOOK.com), I'm SOL (Sh*t out of luck).

This item also took about a month to arrive, so I was even more let down.

$49.95 down the drain - so disappointing. I'm sticking to OneKingsLane.com - Customer service is far superior.

Don't waste your time or money.

Review about: Hautelook Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Hautelook?

Comments

HauteLook Member Care

I am responding from HauteLook.I apologize for the inconvenience that our error has created.

Please reach out to our Member Care department at 1-888-547-8438.

We can certainly work this out.

-Chris

Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Hautelook - Receiving a Damaged product Hautelook "Hautelook DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A PACKAGE BE FILLED WITH SAFETY! In clarification, I received my packaged (I ordered an eye shadow palette) and I opened it, was..." Read more Hautelook - Poor customer service, broken merchandise Hautelook "I ordered several items from theBalm and after waiting for almost three weeks finally got my package, which isn't bad considering I've heard that it takes other people's orders months...." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more